Rip and Convert DVD to Nexus 10 with DVD to Nexus 10 Converter
Google Nexus 10 comes with a dazzling 2560-by-1600 (300ppi) display and an ultra-powerful graphics processor, which will bring picture-perfect visual experience. On its 4-million pixels display, text is sharper, photos come to life and HD movies are more vivid. Indeed, with the stunning high-resolution 16:9 screen, Nexus 10 is a super nice tablet PC to watch videos and movies in full HD in hands.
In fact, it is not so easy to play a DVD on Nexus 10. Nexus 10 supported video formats are limited to H.263 .3pg, H.263 .mp4, H.264 .3gp, H.264 .mp4, VP8 .webm and VP8 .mkv, which are not native DVD-Video. In addition, Nexus 10 has no DVD drive built-in, which also makes it impossible to put a DVD on Nexus 10 directly.
Thing will work out. You can rip and convert DVDs to Nexus 10 supported video formats on your PC or Mac first using a DVD to Nexus 10 converter and then transfer the output movies to your Nexus 10 for playback.
What you need to rip DVD to Nexus 10:
2. DVD discs or DVD files;
3. A PC or Mac;
4. A USB cable to connect Nexus 10 and your PC or Mac.
In the following step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to convert DVD to Nexus 10 videos with only 3 steps: Import -> Set output -> Start ripping.
Step 1: Load DVD files
Install and run the DVD to Nexus 10 converter, drag and drop your DVD drive icon (if you have inserted a DVD into the DVD drive) or DVD files to the "Convert" tab to load the DVD content. Of course, you can also click the "Load DVD" button to locate and import your DVD.
1. This DVD to Nexus 10 converter also loads DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD folder, DVD ISO image file and IFO files;
2. This converter not only rips home-made DVDs, but also rips copy-protected DVDs for Nexus 10.
Step 2: Set Output Profile for Nexus 10
In the "Output Format" drop-down list, select "Device" -> "Others" -> "Android OS" as output profile, which will convert your DVD movies to a H.264 .mp4 compatible with Nexus 10.
If you want to convert the DVD to a 720p Nexus 10 HD movie, click "Settings" to specify the output resolution as 1280*720.
Step 3: Convert DVD to Nexus 10
Click the "Convert" button to start the DVD to Nexus 10 conversion.
The conversion will end in minutes, and then you can copy the output .mp4 videos to your Nexus 10 via USB cable and watch the DVD movies on your Nexus 10.
This DVD to Nexus 10 converter also converts diverse video formats from different sources (such as digital video cameras, camcorders, Internet, DVR, screen recording software and video editing software) for Nexus 10.
Ready to download this DVD to Nexus 10 converter?
You may also like:
- How to convert DVD to Nexus 7
- How to convert videos to Nexus 7
- How to rip DVD to Surface
- How to play DVD on Kindle Fire HD
- How to watch DVD on iPad 4
- Video/DVD/Blu-ray Software
- PDF Tools
- Portable Solutions
- PC Utilities
- Video/DVD/Blu-ray Apps for Mac
- Mac Utilities
- How tos
- Recover Deleted Text Messages
- Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover Deleted iMessages
- Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- iPhone Recovery Mode
- Galaxy S3 Recovery
- Nexus 7 Recovery
- DVD to Blackberry Z10
- DVD to Nexus 7
- DVD to Nexus 10
- Video to Nexus 7
- DVD to Kindle Fire HD
- DVD to Surface
- Transfer Videos to iPhone 5
- DVD to iPhone 5
- DVD to Lumia 920 & 820
- DVD to iPad 4
- Play AVI on iPad 4
- DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1
- DVD to Galaxy Note 2
- DVD to Galaxy S3 Mini
- DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- Play DVD on Wii
- DVD to DivX
- Free Resources